Starting from $19.8
Starting from $19.8
Starting from $19.8
Frequently Asked Questions
|What is Art prints?|
This is an upgrade from the standard giclée print, is produced on thick (320 gsm), textured watercolor canvas made from alpha cellulous wood pulp that is acid free. It shares the same vivid colors, accuracy, and exceptional resolution that make giclée prints the standard for museums and galleries around the world. Giclée (French for “to spray”) is a printing process where millions of ink droplets are sprayed onto a high-quality canvas. The smooth transitions of color gradients make giclée prints appear much more realistic than other prints.
|What is Art painted?|
Art painted is oil painting reproductions on cotton canvas(thick is 320 gsm), waterproof,All art painted is 100% hand painted by our experienced artists. You can Click here to tour our studio.
|Do you ship worldwide? What is the cost?|
Yes. We ship all over the world. The shipping fee is based at the country it will arrive. add it to shopping cart to see.
|Is it on canvas or paper?|
On canvas! All artworks are on cotton canvas, waterproof, fine 3-D result.
|Can you paint other not listed here?|
Yes. That's a frequent request from our customers. You need to e-mail us the images or click here.
|When will my order ship?|
Prints by machine usually ships in 1-5 days.
|How do I place an order?|
It's easy and secure! Just add the item you prefer in the shopping cart by clicking on the "add to cart" button located beneath the product image. To add more items to your cart, select "Continue Shopping". When you're ready to complete your order, click " Checkout," follow the easy step on completing your order, and select your payment option. We will prepare your order ASAP after your payment confirmation.
|How can I pay for my order?|
We accept almost all Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, JCB), Debit Card, MoneyGram, WesternUnion or Bank transfer etc.
|Where is my order?|
As soon as your order ships, we'll send you an e-mail confirmation with a tracking number included in the e-mail. We send the e-mail to the e-mail address that you provided when you placed your order.
If you want to check on the status of your order at any time, just login to your account here and then click on your "order history" page.
You can login by going here:My Account
|What is your return policy?|
1) Contact us and let us know you need to return your order.
2) Also let us know your option: a refund or a replacement.
3) Then we will confirm your request within 24 hours.
4) Ship your order back to us with tracking number.
5) Once we receive your returned order, we'll replace it or refund it.
6) In the process of production of your order can not cancel.
What you need to know:
1) Repack the item in the original packaging it came in and enclose the returns form with it – please note the item(s) must be in the original condition you received it in.
2) We recommend you keep proof of postage for any returned item(s) as we cannot consider a claim for returned product lost in transit without one.
3) If you are a trade customer our "30 days guarantee" does not apply. Our business order guarantee only covers faulty workmanship or damage whilst in transit.
4) We cannot refund the outgoing or return shipping costs for orders (unless the product is faulty or damaged).
5) We cannot offer product in exchange for the ones that you return, only replacements.
6) We do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges and production costs unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
Return address: No.301,Wushipu Oil Paintings Village,Huli District,Xiamen,Fujian,CN, 361009
|How to cancel order?|
You are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract within 24 hours after your payment. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy.
|Should an oil painting be framed under glass, or not?|
No, there's no need to frame an oil painting under glass if it is on canvas. The exception is if the painting is done on paper or thin card, which should be framed under glass to protect the support from environmental damage more than the oil paint.
If you're wondering why you see art paintings under glass in a museum or gallery, this is as extra protection against vandalism and, if special glass is used, from damage through exposure to light.